Your church has a clear, God-ordained mission to share the Gospel with your community. Our mission is to help you uncover critical funding for current and future ministry.
Barnabas Foundation helps generous Christians support their churches in smart and powerful ways.
We'll help educate and empower believers to support your mission in creative ways beyond the offering plate. And we'll handle all the complex details of accepting these tax-wise gifts on your behalf.
Your church will experience greater Kingdom impact as you discover and devote the full extent of your God-given resources available for ministry.
Church Resources and Services
- Resources to educate and inspire generosity within your local congregation.
- Biblically-based insight on stewardship, estate planning and tax-wise giving.
- Professional "back office" team and special account to accept and manage non-cash gifts (such as stock, real estate and commodities) on your church's behalf.
- Legacy Foundation that enables members to give (including through their wills or trusts) toward special projects or future ministry opportunities.
- Customized survey measuring the attitudes and practices in your congregation that influence church giving.
How Can We Help You?
Discover how your church can benefit from the expertise, resources and services that Barnabas Foundation offers. Email Rev. Phil Leo, Church Communications Director, or contact our office by clicking on the button below.