Most charitable gifts are given in the form of cash because this is so familiar. However, this is probably not the most cost-effective way for you to give to ministry.
You can increase your potential impact – and experience significant tax savings – by giving non-cash assets to the ministries close to your heart.
Examples of Non-Cash Assets
- Stock or marketable securities
- Real estate
- Business interests
- Farm commodities
- Life insurance
- Retirement assets, such as gifts from your IRA
Benefits of Giving Non-Cash Assets
- Tax-wise. Receive a fair market value deduction at the time of your gift and avoid tax liability on the sale of appreciated assets.
- Eliminate hassles. Give assets you no longer need or want to manage (such as rental properties of vacation homes) for the benefit of Kingdom causes.
How Can We Help You?
Barnabas Foundation will help you…
- Understand the options available to you, in a way that is clear and easy to understand.
- Reduce your taxes by giving stock, real estate, commodities or other non-cash gifts to your favorite Kingdom causes.
- Set up a Stewards Fund account to simplify and streamline your gifts to one or more charities.
Schedule your confidential, complimentary conversation with a Barnabas Foundation planner by calling 888.448.3040 or by clicking the button below.