A lifetime income gift – such as a charitable gift annuity or a charitable remainder trust – is a wonderful solution if you wish to give in a substantial way, but are concerned about having enough retirement income.
You can give cash or other property, and receive steady income for the rest of your life (or a designated number of years). The remainder will benefit your favorite Kingdom causes.
Benefits of Gifts That Pay Your Income
- Win-win. Support your favorite charities while securing income payments for life or a designated number of years.
- Eliminate hassles. Give assets you no longer need or care to manage (such as rental property or vacation homes) to benefit God’s Kingdom.
- Tax-wise. Receive an immediate income tax deduction at the time of your gift and reduce capital gains tax when funding your gift with appreciated assets.
How We Will Help You
Barnabas Foundation will help you…
- Determine the assets that are most cost-effective for you to give.
- Understand the giving options available to you, in a way that is clear and easy to understand.
- Ensure your plans reflect your family and charitable goals.
To see an estimate how lifetime giving options may benefit you and your loved ones, click on the button below.
Schedule your confidential, complimentary conversation with a Barnabas Foundation planner by calling 888.448.3040 or by clicking the button below.