When you give a gift to ministry in your will, you model to your loved ones a legacy of generosity. Your “ultimate gift” helps ensure your favorite ministries will continue to make a difference well beyond your lifetime.
Your will (or trust) is a way to purposefully allocate your resources to support the people and causes you hold dear.
Benefits of Gifts in a Will
- Legacy. Extend the impact of your generosity well beyond your lifetime.
- Simplicity. Easily add your favorite charities as beneficiaries in your will or trust.
- Availability. Retain access to your God-given resources for the remainder of your lifetime, or for as long as you need them.
- Flexibility. Change your mind at any time about how your charitable gifts are designated.
- Capacity. Potentially give the largest gift you’ll ever have the ability to give.
How Can We Help You?
“How much is enough?” is one of the most common questions people ask when making their plans.
- How much is enough to leave for my family?
- How much is enough to give to the causes that are important to me?
A Barnabas Foundation planner can be beneficial in this important decision. They will help you explore your unique goals and circumstances, in an atmosphere of complete confidentiality and trust.
Our goal is to help you develop a plan that honors God, provides for your family and furthers the important mission of the ministries close to your heart.
Schedule your confidential, complimentary conversation with a Barnabas Foundation planner by calling 888.448.3040 or by clicking the button below.