By Rev. Phillip Leo, Church Communications Director
Connect the dots is magical -- at least for someone like me, who barely managed a passing grade in high school art class!
Take a page full of seemingly random dots and begin connecting them. (Note: It helps to begin with dot #1 and work up from there!) Slowly but surely, an image appears, as if by magic!
Ooh, it’s a kitten!
In my work this past year, I’ve been connecting the dots between churches and the benefits of partnering with Barnabas Foundation.
But when I think back to my 23 years as a church pastor, I realize I never put these dots together. I knew Christian planners from Barnabas Foundation helped families at my church make gifts in their will. I even understood how many Christian ministries benefited from these gifts. But I never saw how my church was part of the equation.
If you’ve not been able to connect the dots either, let me help.
Your church has a clear, God-ordained mission to share the Gospel with your community. Our mission at Barnabas Foundation is to help you uncover critical funding for current and future ministry.
Don’t miss this.
Ministry is as challenging as ever for today’s Church and paying for it requires creativity and resourcefulness. Barnabas Foundation makes it possible for members to give simply and confidently to your church in smart and powerful ways.
How does this happen? Through your partnership with Barnabas Foundation, you have access to…
- A Treasure Account which enables church members to make tax-wise gifts of non-cash assets toward your current operating budget
- A Legacy Foundation that provides your church the advantages of a foundation, without the headaches! Church members can confidently make estate gifts (gifts in will) and gifts of non-cash assets toward special projects or future ministry opportunities
- A professional “back office” team that accepts and manages complex gifts on your church’s behalf
- Resources to educate and inspire generosity from church members
- Trusted planning support from a Christian perspective to ensure your member’s wills reflect their personal and charitable goals
- A Stewards Fund (donor-advised fund) account for church members to streamline and simplify their giving
- A Stewardship Survey to gather valuable insight into the current attitudes and practices of your members that influence their giving
Once connected, these dots make a beautiful picture that helps your church excel at accomplishing your mission.
As I see more churches connecting the dots, I’m excited about the possibility of a closer partnership with your church. If you would like to see the full picture, call me, and I’ll help you connect the dots!
Barnabas Foundation is proud to be your partner in promoting financial literacy and generous giving at your church. To learn more call 888.448.3040 ext. 118 or at Info@BarnabasFoundation.com.
Rev. Phillip Leo is the Church Communications Director at Barnabas Foundation. Read Phil's online bio.